Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time Flies...

Today is July 1st...the first day of a new month...I cannot believe how FAST time flies...in the day to day workings, it doesn't seem to move so quickly...but when you look back...that's when you catch it
This month will mark the 13th anniversary of Super Jock's Life....so, in other words...he will be 13...where did all of that time go? How can he be 13 already. I remember him as such a happy and content and sweet baby, and now, he is practically a man.
So, I am looking for ideas for this man-child for his birthday...specifically for gifts. The item that I had been planning on getting him for MONTHS we have had issues with, so I don't think I will get him that...
Pamela gave us the idea of getting our children a tool box...I think that will be our gift when they turn 16...so, what do you get a 13 year old?

Well, I need to get going...my olders are working today and so the youngers and I will be going to the lake...
Happy July!


1 comment:

Becki said...

I think the toolbox is a great idea. We gave Jacob one for Christmas the year before he turned 13. Each year he gets a new tool and he LOVES to go run to HIS tool box when something is needed. It's also taught him to appreciate his daddy's tool more and made him better at taking care of them.