Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day & President's Day

I hope you are all celebrating this special day with your loved ones. I am not sure why, but I have been thinking of an old friend who passed away several years ago. When she died, I realized that I had never told her how much she meant to me and how precious she was. I'll never forget when I was pregnant with my daughter...before we ever knew "it" was a "She"...Laura said, well, I am making you an afghan...and it's pink...she just seemed to KNOW...I look at that blanket and think of her. I would like to challenge you to tell your friends and family that you love them...tell them often...you never know when they will leave us. It was a little weird for me to tell my friends that I loved them at first...I wasn't really raised that way...but each time got a little easier...and I do not want to have any regrets.


This weekend, we have a hockey tournament...Our Goalie Man, Josiah will be defending his net for the Blades...he is a PeeWee and BELIEVE ME, his brothers ENJOY calling him a PeeWee...all the levels seem to have strange names...I am not sure where they came from, but SQUIRT, MITE, BANTAM, MIDGET and PEEWEE...
Anyway, a weekend of hockey means a weekend away from the computer! I hope you all have a great four day OR three day weekend! And for all of you retail friends...I've been there and done that and we all REALLY APPRECIATE A GOOD SALE!

Go Blades~!

C~

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good luck to your little Peewee!! That's too cute!!