Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Scrapbook Challenge & Pride and Prejudice

Well, this week, I received a link to this amazing challenge that I think I am going to try...scrapbook your daily life for a month. I think this is a great way to get perspective on your life and to remember those things that you would otherwise forget (especially many years from now!). What was your daily routine, what extra things were happening, what were your faith struggles, etc... I would like to challenge you to try it too...
Here's the link:
http://cathyzielske.typepad.com:80/my_weblog/2008/02/can-you-tell-li.html

Let me know what you think...

Pride and Prejudice...I think this is my all time favorite movie...the best version in my opinion is the BBC version and you have a difficult time beliving that Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle are NOT Mr. Darcy and Miss Elizabeth Bennett...I am not sure if I have ever seen anything else they have been in and I think it would be odd to see them play someone else...Speaking of that...are there any actors like that for you...either in a good or bad way...I have a couple...Christopher Walken played a bad guy (really creepy) on a movie I saw (can't remember which one)....I have a hard time seeing him in a good role now...like Sarah, Plain and Tall...Ralph Fiennes is another after Schindler's List...
Well, that's it for today...Have a great day!
C~

No comments: