Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Snuggle Time Prayers

Snuggle Time Prayers
Written by Glenys Nellist
Illustrated by Cee Biscoe
Zonderkidz Publishing
Price: $9.99
Suggested Age: Birth-4


From the Zonderkidz website: "Snuggle Time Prayers... is a perfect bedtime collection of fifteen prayers for young children, intended to help them draw closer to God as they drift off to sleep."

This sweet little book is a wonderful resource for helping quiet your little one down for the night.  I have noticed that my children CRAVE certain bedtime routines, and I think that this will be a great way to snuggle down with your little one at the end of each day.  I LOVE what the Zonderkidz website had for a description: "Help them draw closer to God as they drift off to sleep."  The back of the book adds, " This collection of fifteen prayers will remind children of their blessings as they drift off to sleep."

The book is a board book, so it will be sturdy as it is handled by little hands and loved on often.  Each prayer begins with a short passage of Scripture.  Then, there is a prayer that is related to the verse.  The prayers are written in a rhyme style that will be memorable to all!
The illustrations are just so very sweet, as you can see.


I think this would be a FANTASTIC book to give to new parents!


If you love this book, then also consider Snuggle Time Psalms.  I have not looked at this book personally, but given the nature of the above book, I think this would be a great companion



* I received a copy of the above mentioned product to help facilitate the writing of a frank and honest review.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and/or opinions may vary.


No comments: