Tuesday, February 12, 2013

3 Hard Eucharisteos

I am not going to NAME my Three Hard Eucharisteos today...there are AT LEAST three and I am thinking of specific things...but there are times when things are too hard and you cannot name them for just anyone to read, know, etc...I mean it IS our dirty laundry, so to speak...

First, in case you did not know...and I did not...Eucharisteos is to be thankful, grateful...and Hard eucharisteos is a choosing to be thankful in those hard things and to look for blessings...

And that is SO difficult when you are in those hard things...and you cannot see anything but pain and suffering...BUT GOD has purpose for me in this...He has a reason for allowing it...and I am choosing to believe that ALL OF THESE HARD THINGS will one day be worth it...every tear...WORTH IT, every heartache, WORTH IT...every struggle...SO VERY WORTH IT...and that is choosing to stand on God's Proven Character rather than to choose to look at my circumstances...which look one way right now. It is for God's Glory and my good...and so I trust (very imperfectly), and I HOLD on (but really He is holding on to me) and I pray (when I can find the words...they often seem so cold...or the words don't come) and I keep pressing on...

I LOVE this Post from Ann Voskamp...




No comments: