Monday, February 11, 2013

3 Gifts in Working

1} At Home: Knowing that your work blesses and takes care of your family...Love this quote from Ann Voskamp:
"...service isn’t about being a doormat but about being a door for joy to walk through." I have a good friend who models this very well!

I am also very blessed with children who give a helping hand to this Momma who sometimes bites off more than she can chew. We were working on prepping some meals and got a considerable amount ready for the freezer...but it would be a very different story without their servant's hearts!

2} At Church: I love that I come alongside others and help them accomplish the things they need to do.

3) At Target: I love walking alongside my teammates as we accomplish our duties, working together on common goals

Blessings,
C~


No comments: