Tuesday, February 19, 2013

3 Gifts that were Plan B's


I have thought long and hard on this one...it is these times when you just can NEVER think of the things you KNOW are there...but then, I got to thinking about this verse:
The mind of man plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9
and I really think that OUR plans are Plan B...God's plan is really the ONLY Plan...

I had a thing happen today that was VERY devastating...I am not going to mention it, because in a short time, I am sure, it will be nothing...but today...IT WAS HUGE...and I was just sitting in shock at the news...and then I realized...that this thing I had planned for....well it was a sure thing...so it seemed and I put quite a bit of confidence in it. When it was gone, I just could not believe it...Now, I am not sure if I had made that an idol or not...but I do know that God is working on my heart and Abraham is my example for today...and very quickly, I shared with Him my disappointment and my trust in Him...and the tears still fell...but I KNOW my Redeemer lives....and THIS is NOTHING to Him...and He is directing my steps...

1} Abraham
2} My Plans...the Plan B
3} His Plans...and THEY NEVER FAIL...



B:essings,

No comments: