Monday, February 13, 2012

Double Digits

Well, the Principessa entered the world of double digits a couple of weeks ago and we went and had a fun mother-daughter day out...

We went to Red Robin for Lunch...

Then to Guitar Center to see if we could get a little guitar fixed...

But it was $80 to fix it...NOT worth it right now!

Then I made the Principessa close her eyes while I drove to Alderwood Mall

AND I MADE HER WALK WITH HER EYES CLOSED...


HERE is where we went:


Here is what she WANTED:


Here she is shopping...I think she likes to shop!






Then we went to Starbucks and got




While there we looked through everything she bought and opened it all up...it was VERY FUN!
Here is what she got:










Happy Birthday Principessa! You are such a beautiful and amazing young woman!
I love you!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow - that looks like a great birthday celebration! I wish we had an American Girl shop nearby - I would LOVE that!