Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TOS REVIEW: Molly's Money Saving Digest, Jan 2010

Another product from TOS to review...and I MUST SAY...I love this one SO much, I am going to look into downloading more issues of it...this was POWER PACKED with so many practical helps that I found myself wanting to know more, read more...
THe first thing covered in this was a surprise...again, I don't know much about this publication, but I want to know more...so anyway...the first part of this was about pies...making your own crust, tips and helps, step my step instructions with pictures and more...as if you were sitting at your Grandmother's elbow. It was VERY interesting...

The next thing I was intrigued by was the Molly Binder that seems to be the wife/mother/homeschool teacher's COMMAND CENTER and a few pages that can be printed to add to the binder, such as budget sheets, calendar page, to do list, FAMILY INVENTORY LIST (I have NEVER HAD ONE OF THESE, but can see the value of it...either in having an organized way of seeing what is needed and in avoiding TOO much in the drawers, which is the problem I have right now!) Very cool...
MY FAVORITE part of this digest came next...the author shared ways that she beautifully displayed Scripture around her home to help her focus and memorize the Word...she gave step my step directions for making an 11 x 17 canvas that I WOULD LOVE to make as a centerpiece for my home...I think I have a spot in mind...now for the right picture!
A menu plan for a week, a children's activity, lessons on having a checking account and tips to organize and prioritize your life finish this digest out, making it such a valuable resource and gets me checking out TOS Website for more...you can download your copies for $4.95 and bundle options make the copies even less expensive. I highly recommend this product.


No comments: