Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Working on something new

Well, I am working on a new project and hoping to give a peek soon, but life is full and some things are just more important right now...but soon...
Today, my techy guy has an appt. at the Rheum. Dr....pray that that goes well. He also has been wanting a particular burger at a particular restaurant(Dick's) near-ish to said Dr...so we'll see...
I have a baby shower coming up...working on that...and need to get the house company ready...thankfully, the big heavy work is done!
And then, we are transitioning right into the holidays...mmm...my favorite time of the year!
Well, that is all I can think of right now, but be watching for the "NEWS"...
C~



1 comment:

mpence said...

We will pray for the appointment today! Let us know how it goes!