Monday, September 28, 2009

One Cart, Two Cart, Empty Cart, Full Cart






Well, I have been on a rampage in my house because of a Baby Celebration that is going to be here...that was what started the motion...but the real cause of the rampage is all the energy it takes to deal with STUFF...so, I have been PURGING MAJOR...And...here is what I have gotten rid of...TWO of Goodwill's Rolling blue carts that they store stuff in as they sort...TWO of them...FULL...two full carts that are NO LONGER IN MY HOUSE....Hannah...are you proud...I wish you could see it! Thanks for the help in getting it all started...Hannah is an amazing organizer and it was such a treat to watch how she worked...stuff we've all heard before...but she had a basket that she would put things in that didn't belong in the room...then she was making stacks of like things...paper, pencils, crayons, books, etc...and she just started in one corner and went methodically around the room...focused...not stopping to put things away until she was done picking up...it made me see how off track I get as I am running from one thing to another...
So, my life is getting simpler...somehow...even though it was tough...I don't think I am going to be missing any of the THINGS we got rid of...and I KNOW I won't miss picking them up!
Pictures a little later...
C~




No comments: