Friday, January 23, 2009

Just Today

So, it is just...today...not a special day...just today...and really, that is all we are ever guaranteed...not even ALL of today, just right now...and my thoughts are rambling and I thought I would keep some of them here...
Co-op starts soon...and the kids are SO happy...they love co-op...not necessarily all of the classes, but they love being around their buddies. They are counting down the days.
Miss Princess turns 7 pretty soon...just a few more days...she is so excited about that. She will be having a birthday party with a few friends from church. I am hoping to sew a couple of dresses for each of them for their dolls...
Then Lou turns 11 next month...I cannot believe how fast time flies when measured by growing babies...Life is but a vapor...
JC will be paging in a little over a week. He will be in our state capital as an "Official" go-fer...he is not looking forward to it, but I think it is an opportunity of a lifetime...and I am excited for him. He also had the opportunity to apply for an intern position with a homeschool family that we respect and trust...I am hoping that God will give him favor in the decision, but he does not have much experience and that could be a problem for him...as I understand it, there have been MANY applicants. He is excited at the thought and I know we both appreciate being given the opportunity. He was blessed with a notebook computer for Christmas (thanks to the generosity of Grandma) and we have found out since that the charger for this does not work, so I will need to get him a new one as I am sure he will be needing his computer for this position if he does get it.
JD is keeping busy with hockey...tending the net...I have not yet been able to get to a game for a variety of reasons, but to hear Daddy tell it, he is doing a great job...He also got glasses a few months back and has a condition that has a small window of time to correct. His eyes have improved, but we are hoping for even more improvement before this window of correction is closed...
Well, I think that is about all of my random thoughts for right now...the older four are at the house of some good friends, so I need to get busy and redeem the time.

Blessings,
C~


No comments: