Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy Busy and Petroleum

Well, Wednesdays are my crazy busy days right now...we leave at 9:30 am and get home around 9:30 pm. so I am gearing up to be gone all day. Josiah also has an All-Star practice that got scheduled at the last minute, so my husband and I need to co-ordinate the hand-off. I wonder how good for us this lifestyle is...I just have one day of it, but I am exhautsed at the end of the day and long for the comforts of HOME. I know when I am busy, I have less time for being in God's Word, for Being still and knowing that He is God, for being patient and kind to my children, for coming up with a spontaneous and fun project for us all to do together, for making a nutritious and hopefully delicious meal for my family (MAJOR rabbit trail here...sorry, this is the way my brain works: I put some chicken thighs in the crock pot yesterday with some A-1 and teriyaki sauce...when it was done, I put the thighs on a baking sheet and basted them with the sauce and baked them off...we loved them...if you don't like A-1, you could just use all teriyaki sauce......I told you I am not a great cook, so I need all the help I can get...let me know what you think if you try it!), keeping up on the laundry (Always a chore with a family of seven), and any other number of things that need to be done...I am so glad the HE restores my soul and that my cup runs over!
Okay, I gotta get my buns movin', so just a quick word about Petroleum...in what I was looking at, Petroleum may be a contributing factor in breast cancer...I didn't read through everything, but several posts said that...also, I found a place that sells a natural product like it called Winter's Breeze or something close to that...it is expensive, but if it works and is safer, I am sold. I bought it through http://www.beeyoutiful.com/ . I'll let you know what I think next time I need it.

C~

No comments: