Friday, February 2, 2018

Goal Setting/Progress

Goals are nothing if you don't have a plan to work forward in them.  This year, I have a long list of things I would like to work toward.  I may or may not complete them, but having them in the forefront of my mind helps me at least think about them.
I have not made STELLAR progress on ANY of my goals...but baby steps in a few.   
Some progress has been made in Reading, Crafting, Blogging and re-reading The House That Cleans Itself. 
My computer crashed, but my IT lady was able to give a fix, that I am HOPING will last for a little while.
I am going a little backwards on getting healthier as I have been OFF PLAN with THM for about a month now...This is the one I am most concerned about.
Math has also fallen to the wayside as we left off ALL subjects for the speech tournament we were preparing for.  We had a recovery week and will hit the books again next week.
All money related goals are being set aside for now too...won't go into details on that, but can't be helped.
Cookies...well let's just say until I can handle getting dinner on the table, learning how to do this will be set aside too! 
I am hoping that posting the progress will help me have a small measure of accountability!
How are you doing with your goals?  How do you stay on track? 


Blessings!
Carrie

No comments: