Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids

Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids
by Whee Winn
Zonderkidz Publishing
Price: $3.99
Ages: 6-10


9780310750628, Lots of Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids, Whee Winn

Ever get one of those books for your child, that you JUST KNOW you are going to regret?  This book was DEFINITELY on that list for me...tons of corny jokes that he would repeat over and over...I can feel the shudder coming on.  As I handed my boy the book though, you should have seen the look on his face!  Joy and delight, surprise, unbelief, that I had given him this little book.
As he read through it initially, I could hear his unmistakable laughs...then it began...Knock-Knock...

Seriously though, this is KID FUN in a book!  Tons of jokes, and not all of them are bad, for them to delight on and try to puzzle you with the cleverness of the puns.  While several are groaners, it is worth every penny and MUCH better than some of the jokes my children have shared throughout the years!  Clean jokes too!  Want to be fun mom for at least a day?  Surprise your child with this!  Is it totally worth the groaners to honor my boy in one of his interests!
Want to make it two days?  Add one of these:
ISBN: 97803107505749780310754794, The Super, Epic, Mega Joke Book for Kids, Whee Winn

Oh, and Knock-Knock...

Just kidding!

* I received a copy of the above mentioned product to help facilitate the writing of a frank and honest review.  All opinions are my own.  Your results and/or opinions may vary.

No comments: