Friday, August 23, 2013

3 Gifts Old

Well, I have found that the older you get, the older OLD is...so this may or may not be old...but they were the first three things I thought of...

1} My WELL used, much loved Kitchen-aid mixer...now 22 years old...it is still giving me service. I will need a new one at some point, but this was AN AMAZING GIFT!

2} Petit Point China- NO IDEA how old this really is, I have had my pieces for many years...so feminine and lovely...I am grateful for something so delicate...I'll never forget when my SIL helped me win an INCREDIBLE lot of it on ebay!

3} Our Van...while not as old as many things in our lives, this thing is ANCIENT by vehicle standards...and it has also been of great service to our family. We still need more time with you old friend...so do not even THINK of being put out to pasture!

Watching Down the Lane,

No comments: