Saturday, April 6, 2013

3 Gifts Found in His Word

4/4

1}John 14:1-6- A Future Home
Do not let your heart be troubled; [a]believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way where I am going.” Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?” Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.

2}John 14:16- A Helper
I will ask the Father, and He will give you another [b]Helper, that He may be with you forever

3} John 14: 27- Peace
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

Blessings,
C~


No comments: