Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3 Gifts Eaten

I have not eaten these all today...but they are on my mind today...

1} Greek Salad...I bought some Gyro Meat at my favorite Greek place and cut it up and tossed it into a salad...you can put whatever you like in it, but I put in 3 kinds of lettuce, feta, orange pepper, sliced olives, oregano, grated carrots, red onion...and tossed it with Good Seasonings dressing that I altered a little to make it more greek.

2} Beet Salad...my friend Jennifer made this and it was DELICIOUS...5 beets, roasted, peeled, then chopped, chopped walnuts and feta (I can't remember HOW much right now, but you really can't get it wrong mixing it my eye...mix equal parts olive oil and balsamic vinegar and mix together...

3} Cheesecake Factory's Caesar Salad...so yummy and delicious...brimming with garlic...had this last week on my mystery shopping trip...

Blessings,



No comments: