Thursday, February 14, 2013

3 Ways I Feel the Love of God

1} In His word...TO ME...you are all probably sick of me talking about this verse...but it was an anchor for me through the storm...and the reason for the anchor charm in my locket...
But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me,
the Lord has forgotten me.”
“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.

When I came across this verse, I had NO IDEA how I was going to need it since then...it truly was God's LOVE gift to ME...

2}An AMAZING phone call from a Dear Heart...Her words were such a blessing...sweet words I did not deserve, ways I have been such an encouragement to her ( I feel blessed to call her MY friend and SHE is the one who encourages me!), she counted me in a list of people that I do not feel worthy to be listed with...in all the ways I daily fail...she only had the sweetest words for me...VERY blessed the Lord put us in the same place together and that He has made us friends...

3} A time of prayer with a dear sister in the Lord where she is praying without knowledge for the very things I needed prayer for...God directs the hearts (and prayers) of His people.

No comments: