Friday, January 11, 2013

3 Yellow Gifts of Fresh Mercy

1)Highlighting in my Bible...things I want to remember, things God has shown me...mercies He gives me each day...like this one:

But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me,
And the Lord has forgotten me.”
“Can a woman forget her nursing child
And have no compassion on the son of her womb?
Even these may forget, but I will not forget you.
“Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.
Isaiah 49:14-16

2)Wedding Rings...not really yellow, but a sign of devoted love and forgiveness that lasts a lifetime.

3)Sponges: well, mine are blue...but we can picture a yellow one here...used to clean...reminds me of God's cleaning me...with His blood...Red...(and we end up with all the primary colors!) His work is done...and yet it continues...in me...in my heart...to change my words, my thoughts, my actions...so I can be more like Him.

Blessings,
C~


No comments: