Monday, August 13, 2012

Meal Planning Mondays

I am not a foodie...in the sense that I actually KNOW what I am doing in the Kitchen. Now, I do love food...but, really have no clue...So from time to time, I would just like to talk about some kitchen-y types of things...and would love to have you weigh in with your opinion too!

So let's talk vinegar...do you have a favorite type...My personal Favorite is Seasoned Rice Vinegar. I am not sure why, but I LOVE this vinegar. I use it for almost everything. I recently discovered a new vinegar too...White Balsamic Vinegar...I can't really tell the subtleties of the different flavors from vinegar to vinegar, but it seems interesting. Have you tried this? What do you use it for? Any type you wouldn't use if you life depended upon it? I personally don't care for regular Balsamic vinegar on it's own...I usually mix it with Seasoned Rice Vinegar.

Well, that's all I know about vinegar...I would love to hear your thoughts!

Blessings,
C~

No comments: