Wednesday, July 25, 2012

CuddleUppets

CuddleUppets
Blankets that are Puppets
$19.99 plus $8.99 s&h

I was given the great pleasure of reviewing a wonderful new product...CuddleUppets. A brilliant blending of a blanket and puppet.

A soft and warm blanket gets a much needed personality with a friendly puppet head. We were given the Green Crocodile for our review purposes. Since it was more boy-ish, DD got to be the official product tester. Immediately upon opening the box, he wrapped up in the blanket and snuggled down wherever he was...in the car, watching tv, sleeping...with his new "best friend"! It also doubled as a super hero cape at times! He loved how his Green Crocodile wrapped around him...like a nice hug.

There are six CuddleUppets styles to choose from:, pink poodle, purple monkey, yellow puppy, green crocodile, blue elephant and brown bear. All are completely adorable and it will be difficult to choose just one! CuddleUppets offers a discount when you get more than one...which is good, because I know a couple of little people who would LOVE these for Christmas or their birthday!

oh my...how can you choose just one?

I think CuddleUppets are a great size for youngers...my principessa snuggled with it too, but she was not able to really wrap it around her like DD did.


Ordering information can be found here and follow CuddleUppets on Facebook and Twitter


Disclaimer: I received this item for the purpose of writing a fair and honest review. I received no other compensation. All the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: