Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beeyoutiful

Beeyoutiful
Hair Shine: Normally $15.00...on sale for $12.75
Lip B.A.L.M.- $3.00

I have used a few Beeyoutiful products in the past that we really enjoyed and really LOOKED forward to getting to do this review. I received the Orange Lip B.A.L.M. and Hair Shine.


The Orange Lip B.A.L.M. (Beeyoutiful All-Natural Lip Moisturizer) smelled so yummy...like a creamsicle and glided on smoothly, and did not feel greasy or sticky. It felt nice on my lips and seemed to last. My lips were not chapped, but often dry and this helped them to be soft and prevented dry lips from becoming winter's next victim. The lip balm has grapeseed oil, shea butter, beeswax and essential oils. It is also available in Peppermint. "Orange is a refreshing, citrusy blast that helps to brighten your lips. Peppermint’s cool, tingly flavor will bring soothing refreshment to your lips on the driest of days!"


Hair Shine was a product I had not heard of before. The information we received said, "Combing out chlorine or salt-water soaked and tangled hair won’t cause balking and tears anymore if you spray on this organic blend of aloe and essential oils of lavender, rosemary, and citrus. Hair won’t feel greasy, and the fresh, clean smell of sweet orange essential oil will cover the pool or fishy smells if a shower isn’t available. Hair Shine can be used on wet or dry hair of all types—long or short, thick, thin, curly, or straight—to add body and softness while taming frizz."

I was a little leary...I have SUPER THICK, COARSE hair...it does not usually tangle and I DO NOT NEED BODY!!! I tried it in a variety of situations...wet hair, damp, dry, etc and did not notice either a controlling of frizz or shinier hair...I AM a hair dork though and really just wash and go. One thing that was nice was that it is a LEAVE IN conditioner...my hair really needs this all the time on top of regular conditioning. Some of what I read said that this was WONDERFUL for fine or feathery hair and I think that that hair type would have a TOTALLY different experience than I did and really recommend trying it if you do have that hair type. I did read also that this product was good for sunburns and insect bites and I do look forward to trying that this summer. One last use suggested was one I LOVED...and all over body spray. Hair Shine has aloe, and essential oils of lavender, rosemary, and citrus and smelled very nice and was soothing to me. I love that these products are all natural and that Beeyoutiful offers products that are a healthier option to things we use that may not be so good for us...

I will say though...even though I didn't get to review it...my FAVORITE Beeyoutiful product HAS TO BE Winter's Breeze.

A non-petroleum type of that old favorite cold remedy that my Momma used to slather on my neck, chest and under my nose...Nowadays, I rub it on my feet and put socks on...then I get to sleep like a baby...it's such a wonderful product...($18.00 for a 4 oz. jar)

See what my fellow crew mates have to say about Beeyoutiful products here

Disclaimer: I received this item for the purpose of writing a fair and honest review. I received no other compensation. All the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: