Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Scrapbooking goal

So, like many scrapbookers, I have piles of pictures around here that need to be dealt with...but then there is life that needs to be dealt with too...like dishes, and loving babies (well not babies) and laundry, and loving babies, and meals, and loving babies, and....well, I think you get the idea...
And...as every scrapbooker can relate...what is the best way to get it all done...and I am not sure any of us can get it ALL done...but how can we make progress with the pictures while not neglecting our daily spiritual and physical duties...so I am going to try to work on this this year...I mean...two of my children have ZERO in their books...
This year, I will work on a monthly challenge of pages to get done...I haven't worked on pages for a while, so I am not sure what I should set as my goal...I think I will have a scrap day and see how many pages I get done...then set a goal from that...OR maybe my goal should be to set aside one day a month to work on scrapping...

What scrap goal do you have for yourselves?

Blessings,
C~


4 comments:

Cheri said...

I would LOVE to set a weekly (or even monthly) appointment with myself to work on scrapbooks! I just posted some of my goals over on my blog. For scrapbooking this year my goal is to complete a Project Life family album. I have many individual albums of just the girls, but I have yet to scrap a family album. So that is my goal this year. :)

Jen said...

I love scrapbooking! I use to get together with a friend every Friday. But they moved away. :-(

But I would like to get back into it. It will have to wait until I graduate this summer tho.

Anonymous said...

I have never scrapbooked! It looks interesting but I've just never really looked into it, and worked out what I need.

mpence said...

My goal is to catch each child's scrapbook up for the previous year by their birthday (current to the month prior to their birthday), so when we bring the book out as part of their birthday celebration, it is as current as possible. So far, this has worked 1 year (that would be TWO years ago)...

So the goal this year is to get everyone caught up by their birthday again - especially since come summer, I have ANOTHER one to keep up on, lol! ;)