Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Fun via Pinterest

I recently spent a little time on Pinterest and can tell already...it could be a dangerous place to be...if I am not careful with how much time I spend. Lots of fun things to look at, try and create. WOW...
So one thing I found here was a clever decoration idea...something I have never thought of doing before, but decided to copy...
The original post was here


Isn't that a GREAT USE of space...no more cluttered mess...my fridge has become a gathering spot for a little of this and that...I should have taken a picture of my fridge before...
BUT...here is my rendition of the indoor Snowman...


it's hard to see the brim of the hat, but it is there....


My thanks to Tami for her wonderful idea!

A couple Cannon Children are more excited about this than the others...

My thanks to Josh & Lou...you guys are such good sports to humor your Momma...

Now...how many of you are going to copy this?


No comments: