Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sufficiency of Scripture

Well, this verse is one of my NEW favorites...it never ceases to amaze me how God's Word comes to give comfort, conviction, peace, joy, encouragement, etc at just right time...it is relevant to us today...it is living...truly AMAZING...

Isaiah 49:14-16

But Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me,
And the Lord has forgotten me.”
“Can a woman forget her nursing child
And have no compassion on the son of her womb?
Even these may forget, but I will not forget you.
“Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;
Your walls are continually before Me.

Praising God today for BSF...it was for such a time as this!

C~



1 comment:

no spring chicken said...

Isn't it beautiful that our God gives us such sensory examples... he is generous!

Blessings, Debbie