Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Opportunity and an old one...

So, I am trying out another word of mouth marketing opportunity...I do not know very much about this yet, but I have had so much fun with another company that I thought I would look into this one. Let me know what you think...it looks interesting.

Also, this is the LAST day to enter to win a camera from my friend, Grace who is trying to raise funds to bring home her sweet little Noah...This is a REALLY NICE camera...I wish we all could win...but it is also helping to provide much needed funds to get this boy to his forever home. They are pretty close too...I think they only need $7,500 more...which sounds like a LOT, but is really on the downhill slide. Please consider being as generous as you can...every little bit helps! Here is the link

Love,


No comments: