Saturday, March 12, 2011

Listen

I have been wanting to post something ALL WEEK...but have struggled with what to post...when I feel like things are going fine again, something difficult plunges us back into the place where I feel like I have nothing to share...no wisdom...nothing clever or creative...just nothing...no words even in prayer...then it dawned on me...the words aren't coming because I need to be listening...listening to what God is telling me through His word...listening to the Spirit guide me...listening to the wisdom of others who know and have walked this before me...So, since I have nothing to share, I want to share a couple of posts written by a dear friend...these posts have been a great blessing to me...I hope they are to you as well...
You're going to need this
Then help me to learn

Come near to me and hear this:
I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
For the time that it was, I was there.
And now the Lord God and His Spirit
Have sent Me.
Isaiah 48:16

Listening....
C~


2 comments:

Cheri said...

Thanks for sharing those links Carrie. I actually just realized that Pamela had started blogging again a couple of days ago. I have been missing her wisdom and the Pam and Pamela Bible study lately. :)

Carrie said...

Cheri,
I know...I have really been missing that too! I can tell in my attitude as well...
Maybe the Lord will open up something similar to that again one day!
Love,
C~