Saturday, October 9, 2010

ARGH....

Ok, So, I have been trying to figure this out, but I cannot...so I am asking all of you with blogs who know much more about all of this than I do for some help...you know that Photobucket box that has been on my page for QUITE SOME TIME NOW????? Well, I would like to know how to get rid of it...I tried right clicking on it, I tried looking for whatever was deleted, but couldn't find it (maybe I should look again)...anyone have any thoughts that I haven't thought of yet? I would be SO appreciative if someone could figure it out for me!
Thanks!
C~

1 comment:

Alicia said...

The site you got your layout from, cutest blog on the block, redid something a few months ago and caused all of the old layout codes to not work...just click the little box that says, cutest blog on the box, on your public blog page and it will take you to the site where they have all the old layouts with the new codes, and new layouts too! hope this helps! :)