Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No More Brace Face

Mr. Techy got his braces off yesterday...we knew it was coming soon, but figured when we got checked out on Monday that they would schedule an appt for after the first of the year...well...no, they really wanted them off soon, so we went in yesterday...and now, braces are a thing of the past.
So, here are some picts of before and during and during the removal and ...well...no, not after yet....
You'll have to wait for that....


Before...well sort of...the molds from before he got braces:


Two DURING...





And the Getting them off process...one pict shows how the gals working at scraping away the binding compound or whatever they call the cement that holds the brackets on...the other shows him getting an impression done for temporary retainers...looks a little creepy



I will post the final result when I have a good picture...
C~







3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Yay! I can relate - after years of that torture. He must be so glad!

Lynn Hasty said...

Wow, you can see a little in that last picture of how straight his teeth are now. I had braces and my teeth were horrible before. I hardly ever smiled. I'm so glad I had braces! Glad Mr. Techy got his braces off. I can't wait to see the final picture. :)

Lynn

Joanie said...

Glad those years are behind us now... Bet he is thrilled to have his braces off; just in time for Christmas goodies!

Love the addition of all the family pictures along the side bar. Wow! Your children are really growing!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!