Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag, You're It

I was tagged on Facebook, so I thought I would post it here as well...very random, kind of silly...

1. I thought Sampson and Delilah was a love story until I read the Bible for the first time after I became a Christian at 22
2. I love GOOD Southern Gospel Music...think Bill Gaither...
3. I love to bake
4. I love history
5. I Love to read, especially biographies
6. I was an adult before I knew that the American and French revolutions happened close together and one spurred the other on...pathetic, I know...this is why...see next item
7. When I teach history to my children, we have a main unit...Fall of Rome, Rise of Early Church...then we go around the world to see what else is happening...Mt. Vesuvius explodes, info on St. Valentine, Bar Kockbha, etc...I think it gives great perspective.
8. I have read (and understand) the Constitution
9. I had lunch in Italy
10. I have been to the top of the Eiffel Tower (and never want to do it again)
11. I would love to travel all around the Mediterranean region...Israel, Egypt, Italy, Turkey, etc...to see all of the great relics of ancient civilization
12. I have been making my own laundry soap and I love it...my husband has not had any allergic reactions to it.
13. I would love to take a year and travel all throughout the United States to see everything that is great about each state...
14. I would love to go to Washington DC and see all the great things to see there.
15. I really enjoy scrapbooking...I love that it preserves the past and inspires the future...
16. I think I am losing brain cells in my sleep!!!!
17. I love being at HOME
18. I am kind of obessive about grammar (even though I am not great at it)
19. I am also obsessive about spelling ( not perfect at that either)
20. I have a blog (Digging deep here...this is harder than it looks)
21. I LOVE coffee
22. Science and math are my least favorite subjects
23. I have been caught up on laundry for about a week and a half (thanks to the wonderful words of a good friend...Just Do It...yes it took me that long to do it, and you would never know it to look at my laundry room!!!!!)
24. I like tea (but mostly, I LOVE COFFEE)..whew, almost done!
25. I know that freedom is not free...and it can be lost...

Today, I am going to a friend's house and she is going to give me some tips on soap making...I want to try that...I have wanted to try it for MANY years, but couldn't find anyone crazy enough, I uh mean ADVENTUROUS enough to do it with me...well now I have and I think we are going to have a great time!

I think I may write more a little bit later, but for now
So Long,
C~

No comments: