Monday, December 22, 2008

A NW Washington Blizzard !?!?!?!

It has been SO cold the past week and a half or so and snow has been falling ALMOST everyday...this is the most snow for the longest time periond that we have ever had while we have lived here in Marysville...Will it be a WHite Christmas? Will we all get snowed in and unable to get where we need to go? I am not sure...but here are some pictures from my house!







BEAUTIFUL!

We also made all of the gifts for our extended family this year...I hope they like them, we all really had a great time making them...I'll tell you more about them AFTER Christmas!

Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!
C~

2 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

That's a lot of snow!!! Looks pretty, but I know it's hectic to get around in!

Tricia said...

wowzers holy smokes there is alot of snow!