Saturday, July 5, 2008

Freedom

I am getting SO tired of everyone spouting their rights when questioned about things that aren't really appropriate for the general public....filth being produced under the freedom of speech right....vulgar, course talk spoken before the innocent ears of children....disgusting bumper stickers....and much more...I think you get the idea...
Sometimes FREEDOM means restraining self for the good of those around you...even though you have the RIGHT to speak however you like, is it really best for the 3 year old at the next table to hear? Just irks me to have my children exposed to such filth...all in the name of FREE SPEECH and such nonsense...

Off my soap box now...

3 comments:

Christy said...

Carrie -- I wholeheartedly agree!!

wendipooh13 said...

You are so right I couldn't agree more!!! way to go Carrie...

teresamatz said...

couldn't agre more!!!