Monday, May 19, 2008

Death of a Crockpot

This post is in remembrance of my crock pot who has served me well for 6 months. She died a tragic death when she fell out of our pantry and her head (lid)cracked into a hundred pieces. She was preceded in death by her brother crock-pot who met with an untimely death the first time he was used at the hands of my eleven year old son "helping" me load the car. She may be able to be resurrected into useful service if this owner can find a replacement lid...until then, may she Rest In Peace...

Can you all believe it? I have gone through TWO crockpots in SIX months.....aaaauuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!
At least we are going towards summer and not winter....see there is ALWAYS SOMETHING to praise God for!

C~

2 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh i love my crockpot! bummer for you! worth the investment for another one...your post cracked me up though!

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh you are soo funny!!!! I know I love my crock pot too, but its the same one we got for my bridle shower!! I'd like bigger one some day too