Monday, March 31, 2008







This is one of the lunchbox tins I have made recently. I made this for my homeschooling hero...Diana Waring...She has helped and encouraged me more than she will ever know. This is the front and one side.....The quote says, "What we learn with pleasure, we never forget.
The other tin is a recipe tin I made for my very good friend. I was her secret pal at church this year and I thought for sure that she knew it was me. She was kinda saying to ME that she thought it was me or another friend....this was hard, because she is my VERY GOOD FRIEND...I know her VERY WELL...anyway, when we had our revealing, I came with this and she was flabbergasted...she said, she had NO idea it was me....we've had many good laughs over this since...it looked alot nicer in person than this photo shows...
These tins are fun to make and are a FABULOUS gift to give...
I might make a couple for Mother's Day...who knows!

C~

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

I love them both, and both are sooo different and so totally cute!!! great job Carrie, I know those are alot of work and look just adorable when they are done, love the quote you added!!!

TanishaRenee said...

Ooooh Carrie- very pretty!!