Thursday, November 15, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Skin Care



I love getting the privilege of being a Bzz Agent. It is a word of mouth marketing approach that allows me to try some terrific products and then tell you all about them. I have tried many things that I love because of getting to try them through Bzz Agent.

A product line I have loved for a LONG time is Burt's Bees. My passion for the Burt's Bees line was sparked when I tried the baby line. Natural products that work well and smell amazing AND are priced reasonably. It is a combination that I love.

Well, as a Bzz Agent, I have just received some Burt's Bees products I would like to share with you. I am not sure how long this product has been available...I had never heard of it before. As I am aging and my skin appears more dry and the signs of aging are more apparent, I jumped at the chance to try these products.

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Intense Hydration

I received the Cream Cleanser, Treatment Mask and Night Cream, along with samples of the Day Lotion. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you would like to try a sample of the day lotion. I have a few to hand out!

The Intense Hydration product line has Clary Sage in it for its moisturizing properties. I found this information helpful and interesting:
Clary Sage, a remarkable botanical that thrives in its harsh environment because of its ability to retain moisture, is the inspiration behind Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration, our natural ode to soft, supple, revitalized skin and our best natural anti-aging solution. Our cream cleanser leaves your skin incredibly soft while our day lotion, eye cream and night cream help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Add the treatment mask for an immediate dose of hydration to give your skin a revitalized look.

The first thing I noticed about this product was the AMAZING smell of the product. It is a NICE CLEAN smell...I know I cannot convey that through a blog post...but trust me, it smells wonderful!

In using the products, I liked the application. The cleanser feels thick like a lotion when coming out of the tube, but is a nice consistency on the face in the shower. The Day and Night Creams are both very MOISTURIZING! The mask is applied and then left on for 5-10 minutes. I could feel it tingle a little bit...it didn't hurt or sting...just a slight tingle...after the 5-10 minutes is up, you wipe off the mask with a tissue and then massage the rest into the skin. A different feel from the scrubs I am used to using.

The product seems a little heavy for my particular skin type...so I went and through the personalized face care guide over at Burt's Bees and the Intense Hydration line was recommended for my particular needs...so perhaps I have not been using the products I have needed for my skin for a LONG TIME! I do notice that my skin feels hydrated all day long and makeup application seems much smoother after using Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Products. My daughter did say that my skin looked amazing and felt very soft. Wonderful praise indeed. As winter is fast approaching and my skin tends to get drier I think I will find Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Skin Care to be a perfect fit!


Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received this item for the purpose of writing a fair and honest review. I received no other compensation. All the opinions expressed are my own.



No comments: