Friday, January 5, 2018

Dandelion Wine


Dandelion Wine
Ray Bradbury
Doubleday Publishing


We are finishing up this book this week.  We are behind and that is making me cranky, but I think we are getting some good stuff done.  We will probably be working through my list of books through the summer.  My daughter is enjoying the books we have read. That may change with the upcoming books.

I had heard good things about Dandelion Wine and wanted to add it into our lineup for the year.  It has not disappointed!  I am really enjoying it and can't wait to find out how it ends.

For this book, I decided to have the main activity be Annotating.  I thought I had never done this before, but I realized that I do some version of it all the time in my Bible. 

First, I had my daughter read a couple of articles on it...

How to Mark a Book

Annotation for Smarties 


We also found this video, which I thought was helpful

I think we are going to do more annotating with future books.

We also worked on this study guide

That is it for Dandelion Wine!  We will be onto Little Women!


No comments: