Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cookie Dough Truffles

Okay, So I am not a real big into eating raw cookie dough...to me, it is just really not that good...but I know people...and I know MANY of them really like to eat it...a few in particular that live in my house! So when I saw THIS Recipe over at the Idea Room, I knew I had to try it out...These were SO easy to whip up and leave as a treat for my family after they got home from Bible Study...and to those of you who are concerned about the dangers of eating raw cookie dough...let me put your mind at ease...these do not contain any eggs! So go ahead, eat your cookie dough! Even though I am not a cookie dough lover, these were tasty...only one truffle tasty for me, but that, also has it's blessings! Maybe I should make these moer often!
Let me know what you think...

Oh, and I made the pork stew and served it over the apple mashed potatoes...and I have to tell you...I really hope that photographer or food stylist..or whoever make it look that good wins an award....cause...it wasn't as good as it looked. Still waiting to try some Pumpkin Challah though....and REALLY loving my new biscuit recipe...I'll post that tomorrow.
C~



No comments: