Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fuzzi Bunz and Hope

This is not some sort of a terrible disease, these are diapers and I have ALOT of them. I posted them on Craigslist to see if I could re-sell them. The first time I posted them....nothing...nadda...zip
So they have sat around in a laundry basket making me crazy EVERY time I turn around.
So, FINALLY, I have re-posted...this morning...and I have already had two inquiries on them...amazing....I cannot tell you HOW grateful I am going to be to see these diapers go to a good home...and if you know anyone who needs some diapers, I have quite a few!

Well, in about an hour, my family will officially join the ranks of dog-sitters. We will be watching my Mother-in-law's little puppy, Hope (no, we do not consider her a dog-in-law...I only go SO far...) I am a little nervous for one reason....poo...I cannot stand poo of any kind, but dog poo is one of the worst kinds...If we can "train" (well as much as you can a puppy who will be with you for only four days...you know I could get this dog all turned around and then she goes back to her human....) [I really hope you all can see the humor in this...I am being very tongue in cheek...] her to go in one area so at least we don't step in it with our BARE FEET....
Anyway, Hope is a sweet little puppy (even if we do not want a corgi) and I am actually looking forward to it....except for the poo...I am hoping that it will inspire us to get our own dog...I have wanted a dog for a long time, but it is never the right time, so we have been 16 years and dogless in Seattle...The children do NEED a dog, you know.
Wish us luck!

C~

No comments: